Tuesday, January 4, 2011

One More Day And A Wake Up ...

That is BoyChild's facebook status this evening.  They have more briefings tomorrow.  He says it's boring but also says "it's all good, all I got is time."

We'll be home Thursday afternoon and he'll have about a million places to go and people to see.  It'll take a few days .... or a couple of weeks .... to get around to all of them.  A couple of his friends have planned parties so he can visit with lots of folks at one time.

As for me .... I made it through my first day back.  Didn't accomplish much, just re-acclimating myself to the work and organizing what has to be done first.  Helped a few customers.  I was kind of sluggish due to the lack of sleep thanks to the steroid shot.  I stared at the ceiling til 3am the got up and ate a bowl of cereal, then finally dozed off and on from 4am til 6am.  I should sleep pretty well tonight I hope.  In fact, I think I'll be moseying off to bed any minute now.

No comments:

Post a Comment