Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Last Minute Stuff ...

Running around doing the "flight of the bumblebee" last minute straightening and cleaning before I head out to get BoyChild in the morning.  I had planned to do much more while I was off last week, but then I made the trip to MS (which I wouldnt trade for anything), so now I am trying to play catchup, and make sure there is room for his things in the bathroom etc.  And getting some of mine and BabyGurl's "junk" out of his room so he can at least get to his bed, which he has to de-rail (because I had him put a toddler rail on it last year just before he left so The Gabster could have a safe place to sleep - other than in my bed!)

BabyGurl and I are leaving a little after 7am, going to pick up BabyBrother, (just a couple of miles away).  The ceremony is at 11am.  Dont know for sure what time the busses will actually arrive.  We will be there before 10am though.

BoyChild said today he had heard they were leaving Camp Shelby at 7am, and then he heard 6am.  They are supposed to have a briefing tonight about getting their gear out and on the busses tomorrow morning, so he is going to call me after that and update me.  I dont expect any changes in our travel plans though because no matter how early they get there, the ceremony will be at 11am.

No comments:

Post a Comment