I had to make a WalMart run today (which I hate) and as I left the 'Health & Beauty' aisles, I had to go past the pet aisles. So I perused them a moment just in case there was something Natty might need that her Grandma did not know about.
I found this:
It's in a squeeze bottle!
No, I did NOT buy it.
But as I turned off the highway onto our neighborhood road, I fell in behind BoyChild and he was coming to bring me a visitor!
Not to worry about not buying her the peanut butter spread; I still have plenty of cookies for her! (She got two while she was visiting for a mere half hour).
They came out several years ago with some kind of "special sauce" to squeeze over the dog's food and our boys (who would eat just about anything) didn't care for it! So that ended that! But they love "doggie Treats"....we call them cookies!
ReplyDeleteI bought some "gravy" flavored stuff for my finicky ( now deceased) Princess a few years ago when the only food she would eat was in that pet food recall. It looked ok, smelled horrible and she wouldn't touch it!! I would stick to her cookies! Deb
ReplyDelete