Monday, January 17, 2011

Here We Go ....

I said I was gonna make 'lifestyle changes' and get healthy.  Well, tomorrow I begin in earnest.  And to keep me accountable, I will post an updated ticker each Monday.  Maybe Monday is not the best day, since that immediately follows my Mom's Sunday lunches, but it will be consistent if I always weigh first thing on Monday morning.  I will try to post the updated ticker on Monday evenings (I'm pretty sure I'll be running late on Monday mornings and wont get it posted before I go to work).

He is my starting ticker.  I have avoided putting my actual weight on the ticker (it's a lot) but am just tracking my weight loss.  Suffice it to say I'm not going to be a skinny minnie when I get done, but I am hoping I'll be having less trouble with my knees, and with stooping and bending, and feel better overall.  Looking a little thinner will just be a bonus.

This is going to be a 'slow and steady' project, not a marathon.  I want to make changes I can live with and maintain long term.





If I dont make it, it wont be WalMart's fault!


No comments:

Post a Comment