Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day Three ...

This has been a 'hungry' day.   Again I ate my 10am snack at 9am.  A Rice Krispie Bar.  Then I had  a few almonds at 10am.  (Cereal for breakfast as usual).   Lunch was a WW frozen dinner again (I stocked up on those at WalMart Monday.)  Afternoon snack was half an apple, a string cheese (mozerella low fat), and later a few almonds (I have to count out only a few and put them in a ziploc back each morning to take with me otherwise I would eat the whole bag, they are addictive!)

I just finished my dinner - a bowl of green salad with a little caesar dressing and a baked chicken breast.  Right now I feel somewhat full, but I know it wont last.  Maybe a yogurt and a few almonds in an hour or so.

I'm trying.  Sometimes I feel like I'm eating a bit too much food, but I feel much like Miss Scarlett about going hungry!  At least I'm not eating cake and cookies and candy all day long (like I usually do).  This afternoon co-workers were having cupcakes and I resisted, then went back to my desk and had my apple/cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment