Saturday, September 3, 2011

I Have A New Best Friend ....

Her name is Neti.


I've been saying for well over a year I needed to try this.  Many people swear by it, and goodness knows my sinuses can use all the help they can get.  It just sounds so ... well, yucky! 

Early this week BabyGurl and I were both miserable, and Thursday she brought these (one for each of us) home for work.  I was already in bed when she got home with them so I didn't try mine til last night.  Oh my, how wonderful I could breathe afterward.  

And it is yucky, but it is so worth it!  I won't put all the yucky details here, but oh my goodness, I had no idea one nose could hold so much .... stuff.  If you've been wondering about trying this, I highly recommend it.  If you really want to breathe that is.  

I'm headed off to do a second treatment now.  Ahhhhh ...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment