Well, back on the treadmill actually.
Today was my first day at the gym in over two weeks. Between being sick, having The Gabster, and then being sick again, I just didn't have it in me.
I did pretty good today, I just didn't hang in there quite as long or walk quite as fast or lift quite as heavy as before, but I got in a pretty full workout. Did my arm/ab workout, walked on the treadmill and used the elliptical/bike for a bit. I might could've gone a bit longer, bit didn't want to burn myself out the first day back. I'll work back into it over the next few days.
The BoyChild's wedding is rapidly approaching. Less than two weeks. I'm taking off from work this Friday to get a few things taken care of (like "getting my toes did") and organizing the buffet for the rehearsal dinner. Since the wedding (and rehearsal) will be at the home of the bride's parents, I'm going to put out a little buffet afterward for the wedding party.
I'll take off next Friday as well so I can finalize everything, and get it all to the location for the rehearsal / dinner. Would love to take off a half day Thursday as well, but we're having some in-house training on new software on Wednesday and Thursday, so unless we finish early (or I just bail), it looks like I'll just be starting early Friday and "getting it done".
Oh, and thanks to everyone who "voted" in the "which dress" poll. It was running neck and neck so I asked the bride and groom's opinions. The groom of course said it didnt matter to him, and the bride said though she liked both, she liked the 'green' one a little better. So, Option #1 it is!
I will however be the only "bootless" one. The bride's mother has bought a dress "similar" to mine (according to the bride) and she found a pair of boots to wear with it as well. It'll be ok. I'll change into jeans and boots for the reception / party.
Oh good, I like option 1! And congrats on hitting the treadmill again! It's hard after having been sick to get back into the routine!
ReplyDeleteOption #1 was my favorite as well. Congrats on the weight loss. Have fun and I can't wait to see some wedding pics.
ReplyDelete