Approximately 20 pounds down from the first picture til the second one. First one is me (I'm the tall one) and my partners in crime last September in Nashville. Second one is this morning.
I still have about 13 pounds to go, then a LOT of work on toning and shaping and all that jazz. I work hard on keeping the mid-section "sucked in", otherwise it is all soft and squishy. So once I reach my final goal I'll spend more time on strength training and shaping and trying to get all the shapes back into their original places, LOL!
Sometime in the next week I'll get BabyGurl to take a couple of pics of me in the dresses I have to decide between to wear to the wedding so you can all offer opinions. It will be an easy decision for you; there are only two!

I am very proud of you Paula! Maybe you will inspire me to get started....eventually :-)
ReplyDelete