Monday, August 22, 2011

Starving ...

Remember the kids game from a few years ago?  That's how I've been feeling for the past two days.


Yesterday at Ma's we had baked chicken leg quarters, fried okra, blackeyed peas and cornbread, and potatos with white sauce (lots of flour, milk, and butter!)  I didn't pig out but I did eat a plateful ... a good bit more than I usually eat, even on Sunday's at Ma's.  And when I got done I was still hungry.  

Today I have been hungry all day.  I've tried to eat healthy (lots of fruit) and for supper I had plenty of food, but "good" food (boiled shrimp, tomatos, cheese, crackers).  I was still hungry so I had a piece of bread spread with my new friend, almond butter.  That helped, but I am still a little bit hungry.  I'm hoping once it all "settles" I will not feel hungry.  If it does, I will find something to eat.  I cannot stand to be hungry.  I don't mean just "wanting chocolate" or something like that, I mean really hungry.  

And for two days I have been "really hungry".  Grrrrr!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment