So this was my second time out of three months that I didn't lose. I gained four-tenths of a pound this week. That's the same as I gained the week I was on vacation, over my birthday. But considering what I ate on Sunday and yesterday, I think I got off light (pun intended).
So I'm back on track today. I have enough calories left for a small snack in a few minutes, and I went to the gym today and burned off a few calories. I also went to bed early last night and Sunday night (9pm) because I was exhausted both evenings, and now I finally feel like I have caught up. Though since all of "my shows" have ended their summer seasons (Tuesday's are usually Memphis Beat and Covert Affairs) I will probably go to bed no later than 930 tonight. I may read a chapter or two in one of the two books I am reading (yes, I am reading two books at one time).
Hopefully, with the additional food I ate this weekend, and the rest I have stocked up on, I will be back on track to lose this week. I shall let you know seven days from now! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment