Saturday, April 30, 2011

I've Been Nooked!

So ... it finally arrived on Wednesday.  But there were massive tornados (www.alabamawx.com for info) going on so I'm just now getting around to a detailed post about it.

The box came early Wednesday .....


So I opened it ....


Got it charging, and turned it on ....


It fits perfectly in the case I ordered ....



And now I'm on my second book already!

I love it!!

If you're an avid reader, I highly recommend an e-reader (you'll have to decide on your own what brand to get based on your specific needs/wants). 

B&N has tons of free books, so I'm looking forward to discovering authors I never would've found otherwise.  In fact, the one I'm reading now is great and I found it just because it was free!  

Currently reading:  "The Mating" by Nicky Charles.  

It is very different, but very good.  It took about three chapters to really get into it, but now I cant put it down.  I'm already halfway through it and it is 900 pages!  


No comments:

Post a Comment