Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter!

First off, we went to church.  Then over to Ma and Pa's for lunch.  Ma put on a feast today.  And I (as always) ate way too much of it!

The Easter Bunny was running a little behind schedule, so he saved some time by dropping BoyChild's and A's baskets off when he dropped BabyGurl's off.  



Funny thing, both BoyChild and BabyGurl went straight for the little wax drink bottles first thing!

No pic of BabyGurl with her basket b/c she headed off for church early, but I got this one of the other two 'kids' when I took theirs to lunch. 


But then, the other kid wanted in the picture too.  Luckily I had given him his very own Easter basket as well.  


Then the Gabster came over.  I didnt get a lot of pics of her, but I did get this one of her curly-locks.  


I hope everyone has had as blessed a day as I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment