Friday, April 22, 2011

Stuck In Dallas ....

Tracking info started showing up last night for 'most' of the orders.


Apr 21, 2011 10:17 PM
Arrived at FedEx location
FEDEX SMARTPOST DALLAS, TX
Apr 15, 2011 10:06 PM
Shipment information sent to FedEx







Mine appears to be now sitting on a shelf/truck in Dallas while others have been scanned 'out' of Dallas.  However, 273 of the over 5,000 still have no tracking info at all.  So I guess it could be worse.

I so wanted it for the weekend so I could take time to properly set it up and get a few (free) books.  If it arrives on a weeknight I will stay up all night getting it set up.

Sigh .....

If there’s a plane or a bus leaving Dallas
I hope you’re on it
If there’s a train moving fast down the tracks
I hope you caught it

Cause I swear out there ain’t where you ought to be
So catch a ride, catch a cab
Don’t you know I miss you bad
But don’t you walk to me

Baby run, cut a path across the blue skies
Straight in a straight line
You can’t get here fast enough

Find a truck and fire it up
Lean on the gas and off the clutch
Leave dallas in the dust
I need you in a rush
So baby run


(c) Anthony Smith / Tony Lane
Recorded by George Strait

No comments:

Post a Comment