Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Spring Cleaning ...

Well, actually I started in Winter .... and am continuing into Spring ... and likely throughout Summer and Fall.  Yeah, there is really that much to do.  I've moved four times, and each time it seems like I just drag everything along .... all the boxes I didn't unpack from the previous times, just kept getting shoved into the newer bigger better house.  So ... there's a lot of stuff to toss.  Thank goodness I don't live in a place where they're so picky about how much stuff you put out on trash day.

These two cardboard barrels are going to the local thrift store as soon as I can get BoyChild up here to take them for me.  I cant lift them.  They're slightly bigger around than a 55 gallon barrel, but not quite as tall.  I'd guess about 35 gallons.  They are both full of clothes.  Much of it I haven't worn (or even seen) in about ten years.  


Now, I just have to get BabyGurl to do the same to her room!  And then I have to get her and BoyChild out in my storage house to purge some of their things in there so we can move some of what we have in here that we need to keep, but don't need constant access to. Yep, this is definitely going to take longer than Spring to get clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment