Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'm A Happy Girl ...

I just realized that DST starts this weekend!  I thought it was next weekend, then I heard somebody mention it today so I called on my best friend (Google) to clarify things for me, and now I am so happy!

I gladly give up the hour we 'lose' while 'springing forward' so that I might have more than half an hour of daylight after work.

Soon I will be calling cousin Patrick and inviting myself down for another weekend of this:

3 comments:

  1. Seems like we have had our share of dark days this winter!! I can't wait for some extra light in the evening....I think it does everyone a world of good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not function well in the winter. I need the light and warmth of summer to lubricate my bones and get me moving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your other "BFF" could have told you that! Thank goodness, I am tired of getting home from work AFTER dark!! Ready for Spring and Sunshine!!!
    :) Debra

    ReplyDelete