Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ready To Go!

Suitcase all packed and in the car.  All I have to add in the morning is my laptop and a (very) small bag of things I 'must have' to get ready in the morning.  I have duplicates of most of my 'morning must have' items already packed, but I just have to add my comb, brush, and a small spray bottle of "please make my hair look fluffy and not like I haven't washed it in two weeks" stuff that I don't have a duplicate of.

I wanted to make sure I could get as much as possible into the car before it starts raining this evening.  The weather forecast is not being as cooperative as we would like it to be, but we've sloshed and splashed our way through a week in Nashville before, we can do it again if need be.

I am sooooooo ready.  Stay tuned for updates!

Here's a peek back in time to March 2009.  

Linda, Chris, Bob, and me!
(Wearing jackets by Manuel)

No comments:

Post a Comment