Thursday, October 27, 2011

No More Cake For Me!


One of our co-workers had a birthday yesterday (the big Six-Oh!)

His favorite holiday is Halloween (I think he still curses his mother for not holding him in for five extra days!)  He also loves pirates.  

So ... another co-worker made him this cake. 



And I ate a piece.  It was just yellow cake .... but it had Hershey's icing on it.  That was the part that did me in.  Ugh!  And I didn't have a very big piece at all.  I think I'd have been ok if I'd just eaten the cake.

The icing was very sweet and very rich (the kind of stuff I used to eat by the serving platter full).

I was miserable all day.  Sick.  Just wanted to lay in the floor and moan.  

So, I guess I really have adjusted to my new healthy 'lifestyle'.



No comments:

Post a Comment