Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It's Tuesday Again ...

And that means it is weigh in day.  I am five pounds from goal.  Yeah, I know the ticker says three, but I backslid over the past couple of weeks.  That 'three' is where I was on the morning of BoyChild's wedding.  I was excited because I had met (exceeded) my goal for his wedding.  I wanted another five beyond that for my ultimate goal.  And I'll get there.  Now I'm aiming to get there before Thanksgiving.  I'll see all my family, most of whom I haven't seen since last Thanksgiving; and if I reach that ultimate goal (and I will reach it!) they will see a me that is 21% smaller than last year.  Wow!  I'll only be 79% of the old me?  That sounds pretty good.  I will have lost The Gabster plus a couple of extra pounds!

Now I'm really motivated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment