Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Is Jean Day ...

So I braved it and wore my skinny jeans today. 


And I fought with the camera / timer at lunch so I could make this pic instead of using the webcam (which makes grainy pics) just so you could see how brave I was. 

Now, the real test of how I look will be the reaction from BoyChild and DIL tonight when I meet them for dinner and a movie.

We are going to see FOOTLOOSE!! 

I'm not usually one for remakes, and I was not happy they were remaking this one (I mean how can you improve on a great movie like that?) But when I saw the trailer I changed my mind and am looking forward to it.

And a couple of weeks ago BoyChild was mentioning that he felt a little wierd because he wanted to go see Footloose (I guess it's presumed to be a 'chick flick'?) , so I said I'd go see it with him.

I'll let you know how we like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment