Arrived in Hattiesburg MS just a little past noon today. Met the boys at the hotel (they caught a ride off post earlier this morning). The Army turned 'em loose a little earlier than we thought so they had a couple hours to kill before I got here. They were in good shape though.
They got me settled into my room and we walked across the parking lot to the Longhorn and had a good lunch. We're back at the room now, chillin' and hangin' out on facebook etc and taking it easy for a couple of hours.
We'll boot scoot our way on over to Roper's later and see what kind of party they got going on. We called and their recording said they open at 5, have a complimentary buffet from 6-10, karaoke (BoyChild loves karaoke after he's had longneck or two) and champagne toast at midnight.
Not sure if this mom can hang with 'em til midnight, especially if we go over there at 6. But then again, if these boys get started at 6, I dont imagine they'll hang til midnight either! LOL.
Meant to get a pic of them when I arrived before they changed into their civvies, but alas, I forgot! Dang it! I'll try to get some at Roper's later on. Maybe even a little video clip of the karaoke!
No comments:
Post a Comment