Today we played and played and played and played .... I should've made some pics of her crawling in her 'tunnels' (kinda like the play/crawl things at Chic-Fil-A minus the climbing part). These are collapsable and take about five minutes to set up and take down. They take more room than I have though so we only put about four of the pieces together.
So, then later she was playing with her glasses ..... and I got a couple of good pics.
Little Miss Hollywood
Then she took a nap and woke up with a severe case of bedhead!
Then we went out to eat with my parents.
This is her second cob of corn.
She was so busy people watching, she didn't have
a lot of interest in eating (except the corn).
When we got home she got her bath and
got on her pj's and combed her hair.
Checking the mirror to make sure she looks good.
A few story books and two glasses of milk later, she is now snoozing again.
Have I mentioned lately how much I love this little person?








No comments:
Post a Comment