Made it two miles on the treadmill this afternoon. At one point I got up to 3.4 mph! Yay! Before getting on the treadmill I worked out on the machines. I spend a lot of time on the ab machines! Although walking on the treadmill (in front of a mirror! in shorts!) I've discovered I need to spend a lot more time on the leg (especially thigh) machines!!
As of this morning I was down another pound. But I'm splurging a little with my supper tonight - baked potato with cheese and bbq chicken. And a (small) glass of Riesling. So we'll see how it goes tomorrow morning.
Yes, I know you're not supposed to weigh every day but it's the only way I can keep myself accountable.
And no, I dont freak out and fast if I gain a pound because I know the body's weight fluctuates all the time, but if I gain two .... well then, I'll need to step it up a bit!
No comments:
Post a Comment