Though it did take most of the day, including an unreasonably long time on re-making the handle more than once.
Miss Sadie will be having shower in four weeks and I'm going to make her a bag and some burp cloths, so I made Gabbie a bag as well. I'm basically treating Gabbie like the 'big sister' and including her in everything. After all, she has been everybody's only baby for 4 1/2 years!!
This is her bag - and of course a burp cloth for her baby dolls.
Since she is all about shoes, I thought she would really like this fabric.
This is her bag - and of course a burp cloth for her baby dolls.
Since she is all about shoes, I thought she would really like this fabric.
I'm still working on Sadie's bag. It's a bit bigger and is taking longer because I am doing a little more quilting on it. And I'm still deciding on how to do the handles. I now have a phobia about handles.
Linking up today with:







What a sweet bag and burp clothes. 4.5 years old and all about the shoes, a girl after my own heart :) She's going to love it.
ReplyDelete