The health and fitness wagon that is.
I've been slacking ever since the holidays (yeah, those 'four months ago' holidays). But last week in Nashville I really slacked (so much that my slacks are getting way snug).
So yesterday I bought salad fixin's, fruit, skinless chicken, some Mrs Dash marinade, and some green veggies. I'll be cooking those veggies without adding butter and/or fatback.
I even logged back into www.myfitnesspal.com and logged in my (bran cereal) breakfast this morning. I stopped on the way to work and bought some apples and carrots to munch on at my desk this week (vs the KitKats and Twix bars in the vending machine).
I also managed to make it to the gym twice last week. I have Sweet Gabster more often than not here lately (not complaining! I love that girl!) so I hope to get to the gym about three times a week, and just really make good (and long) use of those times.
It's not that I have much weight to lose back (only about 5 or 6 pounds) but I need to get those workouts in and firm up my jello belly again. Gabbie's favorite thing to do lately is sit on my lap and poke my jiggly belly with her finger. :-o
And I just really feel better overall when I'm going to the gym on a regular basis. Yesterday I felt like taking a nap but I made myself get up and go to the gym, and I actually felt better afterward than I would have after a nap (although I did go to bed at nine o'clock last night!)
No comments:
Post a Comment