Then on to Claire's because I wanted some combs to pull my hair back with (vs the pinchy clips I use now). So I got some earbobs (my Nannie's word) while I was there. And you know their earbobs are buy two pair get one free, so .... LOL. (Not pictured, some plain ol' boring silver loops. My current ones are getting kinda grungy).
And for BabyGurl's reception:
The indoor table decorations.
The outdoor table decorations.






OOh! Love the shine of silver! The shoes are so chic and earings and hair clips are going to make you sparkle!..and match the dress perfectly. I love the simplicity of the deocorations too. How many people are expected to attend?
ReplyDeleteWe're right at 100 on the RSVP list so far. So I'm planning on at least 120. Had to go get more supplies today! Looking forward to it though.
DeleteLove them! Ya done good!!!! Seriously, those are great. They will be soo pretty with the dress. Shoes are what I wanted for Kate's wedding but I could only find them in really high heels. Dress would have been too short not to mention I can't walk in them anymore! Mom of the bride falling as she walks in---would not have been good!
ReplyDelete