Sunday morning I was actually down another 0.4 but since Tuesday is my official weigh in day, I will just have to re-lose that other 0.4 before I can count it.
Thanks Chris. That's what I'm trying to remember too. However I am a very impatient person, and I struggle with that impatience in *everything* I do! I also had a little "food crisis" yesterday and now I have to work extra had the rest of the week to work off what I over-ate yesterday. Sigh .....
Only? Any amount of weight loss is cause for BIG celebration as far as I am concerned :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks Chris. That's what I'm trying to remember too. However I am a very impatient person, and I struggle with that impatience in *everything* I do! I also had a little "food crisis" yesterday and now I have to work extra had the rest of the week to work off what I over-ate yesterday. Sigh .....
ReplyDelete